I firmly believe that bright entrepreneurs or purpose-driven entrepreneurs are the only reliable force for positive change in the world. Bright Entrepreneurs are the ultimate warriors against the old business paradigm based on me having more, and they can help humans evolve from human-having to human-being.
I strongly believe in Bright Entrepreneurial Missionarism. To support my beliefs, I created the Bright Business Program to help and empower as many people to start a bright business and be a positive force of change in their community.
What Brsiness is, and how do we solve a business challenge.
Times are changing and entrepreneurs should change the way they run and do business. In fact, entrepreneurs should be the avant-garde force of change, a positive/bright force of change in the community. Today we need bright entrepreneurs who can make the shift from “ME HAVING MORE” to “US BEING MORE.” The bottom line this approach to business is the ultimate battle of our times and bright entrepreneurs are the ultimate warriors who have the power to build thriving businesses beyond “ME.”
Bright Business Program is a business improvement process dedicated to purpose-driven entrepreneurs. At the most abstract level, Brsiness develops solutions to clients’ strategic problems and assists in the implementation process, helping businesses elaborate accountable action plans for each step of the journey.
The challenge is that small business owners do not clearly understand the business process.
To build a business process and later improve it, we need to understand how to create one. We start with the beginning: how the business is layered.
Business is a three-step structure: Business Model, Business System, and Business Process.
- The business model focuses on how we create, deliver, and capture value. Here we build the topography of the business environment. Here we define the business paradigm.
- The business system places all key elements in the right place for the best performance. Here we map the journey. Here we improve our strategies.
- The business process represents the entire internal and external dynamics of the elements. Here we analyze each component and factor of the journey, looking for improvement, disruption, and pain points. Here we improve our daily operations.
The purpose is the critical element of our approach to the business improvement process.
To solve any challenge in the business, we need to understand each level: Fundamental, Strategic, or Procedural.
The next step is to elaborate on the appropriate approach:
- For the Fundamental Level, you need a mentor, consultant, or advisor.
- For the Strategic Level, you need strategy workshops to connect the dots between business components.
- For the Operational Level, you need tips and trick workshops to stay up to date with the technology and other sides of the business.
Prosperity for the few founded on ecological destruction and persistent social injustice is no foundation for a civilized society. Economic stability is vital. Protecting people’s jobs — and creating new ones — is absolutely essential. But we also stand in urgent need of a renewed sense of shared prosperity. A deeper commitment to justice in a finite world. — Prosperity without Growth: Foundations for the Economy of Tomorrow — Tim Jackson
- Start building a purpose-driven business matrix with a “WHY.”
- The “Bright Business Program” has one big mission to make the world a brighter place, empowering and educating entrepreneurs to start and operate their businesses responsibly around the purpose.
- Connect with nature, be aware of the challenges we face today, find your purpose, and craft a business to help you be the bright force of change.
- Only bright entrepreneurs and leaders living their purpose connected with the community and nature can make the world a better place. A better environment and a thriving community are the only valuable legacy we can leave behind.
- Bright entrepreneurs have the capacity to reshape the economy of tomorrow in ways that protect employment, facilitate social investment, reduce inequality and deliver both ecological and financial stability.
- Bright Business Program offers a complete set of tools to help you build a thriving business and be a bright force of change in your community.
- Bright Business Program has a unique method, “2×2 Design Thinking Matrix,” to build an accountable action plan.
- To help entrepreneurs run and operate a purpose-driven business, we focus on four areas of critical interest to launch a start-up or pivot an existing business model: Purpose Matrix, Inner-Leadership Matrix, Solution Matrix, and Business Matrix.
- Join the Bright Business Program and a community of bright entrepreneurs.
Business is a Journey from “Me Having More to Being More” and from “ME” to “US”
- We are obsessed with more and bigger: more money, more power, more influence, more toys, and more stuff in general. Many people fall into this trap and waste their lives chasing after “having more.” Business is the most evident chase for more. Most entrepreneurs are blinded from the beginning of the business journey with more: more sales, more profit. All this created a more toxic environment from different perspectives.
- The goal is to educate the “having more” type of entrepreneurs to evolve towards “being more” responsible, compassionate, and supportive.
- The “being more” is only the middle of the journey, where we shift from me having to being more.
- Becoming more is our ultimate driving force and the most reliable resource. The ultimate challenge is unconditionally shifting from “ME” to “WE” and from “Mine” to “Us.”
- Being more helps us to improve our work, our passions, or help others, but our primary drive is to elevate ourselves to a more enlighted entity.
- Being more state of mind will help improve our physical abilities and skillset. Being more will help us improve our behavior, habits, mindset, and personal beliefs system, a critical component of the business process — Businesses do not fail. Leaders do.
- We take the pilgrimage of being more to an ultimate journey — a journey to enlightenment where business is a path to reach our maximum potential. At this point, “more” is not part of the thinking matrix, and we shift from “me having or me being” to us being and living in harmony. We are human beings, not human havings. We connect all the dots in one focal point — WE. We all are one, and we all should thrive. Business is a journey to our final destination — enlightenment.
- Designing a business model and journey with this mindset, the entire perspective will change, and new goals will define the business strategy and the final exit. This is a long and challenging journey that requires many stages of evolution.
“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” — Leonardo DaVinci
Purpose-Driven Entrepreneurs Vs. Monkey Mind-Driven Entrepreneurs
- According to Wikipedia, the term monkey mind is a Buddhist idea meaning “unsettled; restless; capricious; whimsical; fanciful; inconstant; confused; indecisive; uncontrollable.” It is a term that describes a busy mind by using the metaphor of a monkey swinging from branch to branch. For the mind, it moves from thought to thought. It is “prone to outside attractions, temptations.”
- For our purposes, the monkey mind-driven entrepreneur is not focused on the manifestation of the purpose (business) and is blindly chasing money and/or power — dark entrepreneurs are driven by the fear-pleasure vectors. In contrast, the purpose-driven entrepreneur is always focused on the purpose of the business and doesn’t lose track of the target, whatever that might be.
I am burdened with what the Buddhists call the monkey mind. The thoughts that swing from limb to limb, stopping only to scratch themselves, spit and howl. My mind swings wildly through time, touching on dozens of ideas a minute, unharnessed and undisciplined. You are, after all, what you think. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions. — Elizabeth Gilbert
Start a business re-evolution
- Start a business revolution morphing your goals into a purpose beyond profit. The fundamental paradigm shift is from the “for-profit” model to the “for-purpose” model. Your Purpose will reshape your business goals and business behavior, and most importantly, you’ll experience a fundamental transformation — a Happier You.
- Entrepreneurship should be a path of enlightenment, of celebrating life. It is a process of exploring and expressing yourself — a practical way of being more.
- Business should be a true manifestation of your purpose, a path to self-discovery and connection with nature — a path to enlightenment. Otherwise, business is a selfish manifestation of your ego and a monkey mind driven by fears, pleasure, and inferiority complex; you’ll always have something to prove, something to chase — you are trapped in the rat race.
If you want small changes in your life, work on your attitude. But if you want big and primary changes, work on your paradigm.- Stephen Covey
The Old Business Paradigm is a big part of the destruction of the global ecosystem because it relies on land, resources, fossil fuels, non-stop production, and high consumption. It generates waste. Business awareness is about making businesses more sustainable.
As a Bright entrepreneur, you become aware of existing issues and understand how important it is to use your business venture to generate positive changes, both for the business and the environment.
As a Bright entrepreneur, you hold power to implement your definition of sustainability in your business, identify the key players/stakeholders, and build a business model representing your purpose.
Under the Bright Business Model, bright entrepreneurs are aware of the changes in their related industries, economic environment, customers’ behavior, marketing and sales strategies, internal leadership structure, and internal business flow.
Adaptability is an essential skill in the post-pandemic world. Businesses closed, jobs were lost, wedding and graduation ceremonies were canceled, moves, and weekend recreation have been tossed out the window, and vacations were postponed — lifestyle changes call for Adaptability, not for adverse reactions. Unprecedented times call for Bright Entrepreneurs to make the world a healthier place.
Uncertainty is part of reality, and we must accept, adapt, and manage it in our daily lifestyle and business routine.
“I see Adaptability as the ability to evaluate the environment (external matrix), control the emotions (inner-matrix), and act creatively, transforming you and your business model to adjust to the new situations you face. The challenge is to keep your Purpose in focus — why do you adapt?”
– Florin Diumea, designer of Bright Business Model.
When you have a purpose-centered/beyond-profit business model, you have a solid emotional connection with customers and stakeholders. When you face a challenge that requires a significant shift to adapt to a new reality, you are not alone. You have a community of like-minded people to support you because they trust you and your cause.
Confidence is another major ingredient of cognitive flexibility. Confidence is a “must-have” state of mind to be a Bright entrepreneur. Your personal beliefs (beliefs about yourself, others, the world, etc.) are the foundation of your confidence. Whether they are positive beliefs or negative beliefs, they can affect your business and life decisions. Your personal belief system should help you build confidence in yourself and your purpose so you can generate a clear sequence of actions toward your goal.
When you are confident, you stand up for your Purpose, Skills, and Passion. You have the drive to move on. When you believe in your purpose, you are confident, and you build TRUST — this is the best Marketing-Selling Strategy.
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. — Walt Disney